NEW YORK, October 19, 2021 — Gerber Ciano Kelly Brady LLP is honored to announce that twenty-three of its attorneys have been named to the 2021 Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars lists. Each attorney has been recognized for their achievements and professional skills in their respective practice areas. The list of selectees includes attorneys from the firm’s Buffalo, Garden City and White Plains, New York office and Hartford, Connecticut.
Attorneys Named to 2021 Super Lawyers
- Brian R. Biggie – Insurance Coverage
- Dennis J. Brady – PI General: Defense
- Frank J. Ciano – PI-Products: Defense
- Paul S. Devine – Civil Litigation
- Brendan T. Fitzpatrick – Appellate
- Christopher G. Floreale – General Litigation
- Daniel W. Gerber – Insurance Coverage
- David M. Goodman – PI General-Defense
- Michael F. Harris – PI General: Defense
- John J. Jablonski – Business Litigation
- William G. Kelly – PI-Products Defense
- Laura Ashley Martin – PI-Products: Defense
- Brian W. McElhenny – PI General-Defense
- Joanna M. Roberto – Insurance Coverage
- Marvin N. Romero – PI General-Defense
Attorneys Named to 2021 Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Troy A. Bataille – Professional Liability-Defense
- Stanley L. Evans – Workers Compensation
- John R. Ewell – Insurance Coverage
- Michael Lettiero – Insurance Coverage
- Matthew S. Libroia – Civil Litigation-Defense
- Kenneth Lowe – Civil Litigation-Plaintiff
- Alexi T. Poulianos – PI General: Defense
- Jamie R. Prisco – PI General: Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, selects lawyers from firms throughout the United States and from more than 70 practice areas. Lawyers who are selected are done so through a multi-phase process, which includes a combination of peer recognition, professional achievement and independent research and are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The selection process for the Rising Stars list is similar to the Super Lawyers selection process except candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years of less. Only 5% of
lawyers are named in a state to Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars. To learn more about the process, click here.
About Gerber Ciano Kelly Brady LLP
Headquartered in New York, New York, Gerber Ciano Kelly Brady LLP is a law firm dedicated to providing clients with exceptional legal services combined with unparalleled value and efficiency. With over 40 lawyers operating out of eight offices in New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and London, England, the firm provides legal counsel and advocacy to businesses, insurers, and professionals locally, nationally and internationally.
Named in the 2021 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms,” the firm comprises industry leaders, seasoned trial attorneys, and nationally recognized authorities in a broad range of practice areas. Gerber Ciano Kelly Brady LLP cultivates a working environment that provides a humane, sustainable approach to earning a living and living in our world — for ourselves and for its clients. The firm is committed to reducing client costs, and its impact on the planet, through integrating virtually and employing innovative practices; thus avoiding the traditional “brick and mortar” costs associated with operating a law firm.
To learn more about what sets us apart, visit gerberciano.com.