GERBER CIANO KELLY BRADY LLP
Gerber Ciano Kelly Brady is hiring a competent and professional Legal Assistant for our White Plains, New York office.
This is a direct-hire, part-time position, up to 25 hours per week (3 – 8hr days or 4 – 5hr days). The individual should have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong and professional communication skills. They should be a team player, have an engaging personality, show initiative, be able to work independently, and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Straight non legal typing
- Filings, file organization and filings on net docs
- Copying/putting together motions exhibits, binders
- Assisting on other projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an Office Assistant
- 1 years of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new programs and systems
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to anticipate schedules and deadlines and move projects forward
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Should be able to work under deadlines and have some flexibility in their work schedule to meet unforeseen demands
Our Mission Statement says that we cultivate a working environment that provides a humane, sustainable approach to earning a living and living in our world — for ourselves and for our clients. Further, we are committed to reducing our costs, and our footprint on the planet, by integrating virtually and avoiding the traditional “brick and mortar” costs associated with operating a law firm. We achieve this by ensuring that our team comes from diverse socio-economic, cultural, geographic, and educational backgrounds. We believe diversity is required to bring a variety of perspectives and approaches to our clients’ needs. Although we have the sophisticated clients and robust resources typical of a large law firm, we strive to maintain a relaxed, informal atmosphere that fosters professional development, personal satisfaction and growth.
If you’re interested in becoming part of a truly collaborative team consistent with our mission, core value, business goals, and promises to each other, then your journey begins here.